Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 14, 2016

Blue snowfall

Good evening, It's going to be a great week! Do you know why? It's time for a new Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps fall/winter release!

Be sure to check out 2 whole pages of new goodies on the website AND you can get free shipping until 21st November! All you have to do is enter the code FREESHIP at checkout.

So each day this week me and my teamies will be posting our designs using the gorgeous new releases.
Today I have decided to go all snowy - we still haven't had any here and fingers crossed it's a few weeks away yet!


I embossed a sheet of whit card with snowflakes and matted this with blue card onto my card base. 

I used 3 of the new stamps, the first is the gorgeous Snowflake Corner. I then used the Snowflake Border - which is 3 snowflakes, I repeated this 3 times around the opposite corner. I then added Celebrate the Season to the center . All were stamped with blue ink and the images added to the top of my card. I added silver and dark blue ribbon to hide the bottom of my stamped card. continuing with the snowflake theme I added a die cut. A few pearls colored to match in with the card were added to balance the design 

Check out these and lots more over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, there is a section just for the New Releases so you don't have to go hunting for them.
Whilst you are there why not click over to the blog and see all of the design teams creations - there will be a new post every day this week! Also don't forget to check out the Facebook Page to keep you up to date with our news 

Thanks for stopping by - now go shop!!!


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: