Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Christmas Gift Tags

Good afternoon! Christmas is almost a month away - are you ready???

I'm on my way to getting there but still have stuff to do and buy!

It's day 4 for the Prickley Pear new release - have you enjoyed all the goodies we have brought you so far??

Don't forget if you order on or before the 21st November you can get free shipping by using the code FREESHIP when you place your order

So to help with the Christmas planning I have used the new clear stamps to make some quick and easy tags.


I have used 3 sets of stamps:


This is using the Christmas Banner Set - stamped in different colors and layered across the tag

Next I have used the Christmas Cupcakes:


I colored the images with Copic markers and yes the cute candy are part of the stamp set!

the last Tag features the 3 Piece Tree Set :


This set makes some gorgeous 3D Christmas trees. I have added a sentiment from the Christmas Banner set 

All the clear sets com with an abundance of stamps and for such a reasonable price AND you can also purchase dies so you don't have to Fussy Cut!!!

Check out these and lots more over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, there is a section just for the New Releases so you don't have to go hunting for them.
Whilst you are there why not click over to the blog and see all of the design teams creations - there will be a new post every day this week! Also don't forget to check out the Facebook Page to keep you up to date with our news 

Thanks for stopping by - now go shop!!!

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif