Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2016

Day One of Thanksgiving week

Good morning - we had our first real snowfall over the weekend which means winter has finally arrived.
This week I am showcasing a collection of Thanksgiving cards I have made using Riley and Company stamps - well today's is more fall than Thanksgiving but it's like the opening to my theme week 😊

So fall as been and gone but does anyone know when the start of fall is????


Yep when pumpkin fever starts and this stamp from Riley & Company says it all and you all know how right it is! 😄

I colored the pumpkins on the stamp with my pencils, die cut the sentiment and inked with - yes you've guessed it carved pumpkin distress ink. some fall design paper and a coffee grinder die cut just finished is little notelet off.

To see more stamps like this pop over to the Riley and Company online store 

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful card. I did wonder when Fall starts and now I know. Take care. Hugs Jackie