Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Right or wrong - you pick!!

Good morning from a very foggy Michigan! I hope everyone is driving safely around the area because visibility is really poor.

I'm back today with another fab new release, this one is full of the snarky stamps from Riley & Co's Funny Bones collection as well as some of the adorable Mushroom Lane cottages.

If you love the stamps you can get them shipped free (domestically) until the 21st November by using the code FREESHIP when you order

I will be posting my inspiration all week so I'm starting off today with this one:


Ok we all know it's always good to do the right thing - right??????
Hey but sometimes doing the wrong this can be so much more fun! Just like this Funny Bone's Right from Wrong stamp clearly says!!!
Retro Helen & Alice are having a good gossip about it. Wouldn't you just love to know what their 'wrong' is 😅

I stamped both stamps with black ink then colored Helen & Alice with my Copics. I then matted the pair with diecuts in pink and blue and my sentiment with the same colors. I chose some girly shopping design paper and matted this with the same pink card onto my white card base.

So to go shopping check out the Riley & Co website you'll find the sentiment above along with 3 pages of new stamps in the New Release section. For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment if you like what you see.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, and I adore that image, hugs xxx