Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 14, 2016

Elfing around in baubles

Good afternoon! Sunny and warm here today so hard to believe it's November and I'm planning Christmas! 
Today's first post is an adorable little elf from Scrapper's Delights. She is sitting watching the snow fall all around her all:


I started by building a scene using my graphics program. I placed Warm Wishes Elf digital stamp into a digital bauble added 2 further baubles and filled these with snowflakes. I then added in background and printed the whole image. 
I colored Warm Wishes with my Copic markers,  I tried to stay away from traditional Christmas colors and thought the pink and blue were so cute together.

Once colored I matted the picture onto Pink card and then onto my card base. I added silver cord for the bauble ties and added lots of loose glitter to the snow drops for added sparkle.

A very simple card but I think adorable at the same time.

Thanks for stopping by now head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you doWhy not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration - #167 Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion - #338 Anything Goes 
The Paper Nest Dolls - #11 Anything Goes






 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

4 comments:

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Lori said...

This is so beautiful!

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

WOW, Sharon, what a stunning card, and an adorable, cute image..hugs xxx