Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving Week Day 2

Good morning and welcome to the second day of my Thanksgiving inspiration using Riley and Company Stamps

So what is the main dish for your Thanksgiving dinner??
Hope you all said turkey! Today's card is about that turkey:


Isn't that sentiment just the best - Turkey Hunting in the grocery store 😆  So I used Turkey Riley - all dressed in his founders hat - and colored him with Copic Markers. I stamped my sentiment and then matted both my image and sentiment with black card. I chose a leafy design paper and matted my card base with this and black card. I then die cut a leafy border again in black card. a few black crystal drops just balance my design.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: