Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Day!

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Today's inspiration is a very simple place card for the Thanksgiving table:


I used Turkey Riley stamp and colored him with my Copic Markers and matted him onto black card. I then printed the names of the people coming to dinner on my place cards. edged these with gold border stickers and use die-cut leaves to embellish the corner. A simple but nice touch to any dinner table.


Thank you for stopping by, now go and enjoy your dinner!

For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif