Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 4, 2016

Snowflakes stick together!

Good morning, I can believe we are still walking around in T-Shirts and it is November! Unfortunately as we live in Michigan I can't see this lasting for long!!!

I'm back today with my 2nd inspiration for Prickley Pear. I'm staying with the winter theme and although this card isn't necessarily a Christmas card it could be used as such:


It's a very simple card, I used a 5x5 inch scalloped card blank and matted it with blue card and snow flake patterned design paper. I then stamped this lovely sentiment from Prickley Pear. It's called Stick Together and I really love the wording. 
I die cut the stamp using a scalloped frame die. I also used the same die on some blue card. I adhered the sentiment using wet glue but then used foam squares on the frame to give it dimension. 
The 3 blue snowflakes were white buttons, I remove the stitch hoops from the backs and colored them to match my design.

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: