Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2016

New Release Day 3

Good morning and welcome to day 3 of the Riley and Company new release

Today I'm show casing 2 of their new stamps and don't forget if you love them you  can get them shipped free (domestically) until the 21st November by using the code FREESHIP when you order!

My first Inspiration is using a Funny Bone's Sentiment - Although this one is kind of nice instead of Snarky - Friends Value You


Who doesn't want a true friend and I am lucky that I have a few - and they know who they are! 

The stamp comes as one but is made so if you want to split it as I have done you can. 

I have teamed the sentiment with Heart Riley who I think is a symbol of a true friend. He is colored with Copic makers and the die cut . I cut the same die twice, second time in red so I could insert the hearts back into the die. Some Ric Rac ribbon, pink design paper and matting with pink and red finishes the design off.

My second make today is a holiday hanging ornament. I just love Mushroom Lane the cottages are adorable and in the new release section of the store you will find 5 new ones including 2 winter ones.
I have chosen to use Mushroom Lane Winter House for my project


Isn't it the sweetest snow laden cottage you have seen, there is even a little snowman waiting to greet you!!

I colored it with Copic markers, adding chalks to the background. I then printed a snow-globe from one of my design cds. I used 2 circle dies to cut a frame then cut the center of the globe section out using the frame as the edges of my ornament. I backed the snow-globe with snowy acetate then using foam pads adhered it to my Mushroom Lane image. cutting the excess card away leaving just the design. 
I added some gold chord to hang the ornament and finished off with a red bow matching the bows on the cottage.

So to go shopping for these gorgeous stamps - check out the Riley & Co website you'll find the sentiment above along with 3 pages of new stamps in the New Release section.

 For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment if you like what you see.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: