Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The use of words!!

Good afternoon, it keeps snowing - which sicks around for 24 hours then melts - that's the kind of snow I like! There is more forecast later in the week and I get the feeling that is going to be hanging around for a bit - but hopefully that means we will get our first white Christmas since being here!

It's Card Bonanza day over at Riley & Co so I'm here to share my makes with you. I have used Some of the newly released Funny Bone sentiment stamps on my cards.

The first one uses Photosynthesis:


I love this sentiment - we all know that one person who tries to use big words to try and look better than they are!

I have teamed the stamp with Tucker the dog - I think this little guy has such a dumb look on his face - It's the huge eyes! 
I have colored him with Copic markers and added glossy accents to his nose to make it shine.

I then matted my image, sentiment and some paw print design paper with blue card. I added a die cut Yeah! and some die cut scribbles just to finish the design.

Come back tomorrow for the second card I have made!

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card that doggy is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie