Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Who needs salad!!!!

Good afternoon, I'm back with my second card from the Card Bonanza over at Riley and Co.

Today's make is for all you beer drinkers:


Yes who recalls telling a great story over a salad??? No? Me neither, although I'm not a beer drinker give me a glass of wine instead!

I started this card by stamping Riley and Company's small beer mug multiple times, randomly on a piece of white card. I then colored them with Copic makers and added Glossy Accents to the condensation drips on the glasses and put this to one side to dry.

I chose a pre-made scalloped card base and matted it with a mustard colored card. I stamped the Riley and Company Funny Bones sentiment - No Great Story onto the same white card as the beer glasses and matted this with the mustard colored card.

Once dry I started to assemble the card, The white background that was originally on the beer glass design looked too stark against the white on the sentiment so I used a Copic marker and colored around the beer glasses and hey presto! It looked 100% better!

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a brilliant card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karenzkardz said...

Great card.. love the colours and the sentiment xx