Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 22, 2021

Hot Chocolate and Cocoa

 Good afternoon. Are you looking forward to the holiday this week? 

Well before that Crescent Creations has a new release and are doing a blog/you tube hop to celebrate where you could win yourself some goodies. I have used Sweet Christmas for my inspiration:

I resized the cups and placed them together, they are great for building a scene because although they are png images they are solid images so you can layer them without the worry of the back image showing through. The sentiment was added before printing on to stamping cardstock.

The images were colored with Copic markers I then added glaze to the tall glass to make it look more like glass.


I matted an A7 card base with green glitter card, this card is part of the new release and is great because although the glitter shines amazingly it doesn't shed!
My image was added to the glitter card stock I felt the card needed something more so I used the lights from Christmas Gnomies digital stamp set, colored and cut them a few times and strung them along the top of the card.

To take part in the hop you have to stop at each of my teamies blogs/you tube channels and leave us a comment. The winner will be announced on 30th November on the Crescent Creations channel and Instagram. It would be amazing if you could subscribe/follow all the design team's channels as you hop!

You hopped here from Tammi and the next amazing inspiration is Heather's. If you get lost along the way head back to Crescent Creations for the full list!

Thanks for stopping by.














2 comments: