Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Artist Trading Card

 Good Morning from a rainy Michigan. We've had a mismatch of weather this last week, snow, wind, sunshine and now rain.

My post today is using one of the new releases from The Little Paper Tree. I used there Sunshine and Bee Designs digital stamps - Poppy Wreath:


I decided instead of creating a greeting card with this I would make an Artist Trading Card (ATC). I printed the image off smaller than I would usually do and colored the whole of the card with Copic markers. I chose to do pink poppies instead of the traditional red. I finished the center of the flowers with a yellow glaze pen to give some shine and dimension.
Once the image was colored I sent in back through the printer to add the sentiment. I did it this way so none of it was lost when I colored the image.
Finally I matted it onto a card printed with ATC details on the back.


Thank you for taking time to read, If you love what you see you can buy the images at The Little Paper Tree store where they sell lots of crafting goodies. Do You want some discount? Then use SHARON10 during checkout for 10% off your order!







No comments: