Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2021

Hello November!

 Good afternoon, hope you are having a good weekend and the weather is being kind where ever you are!

It's Chibi new release day at Stamper's Delights and we have a cutie for you today. Meet Tumnus Fawn:


I printed him on to stamping card and colored him with my Copic markers. He was then fussy cut. Using a cloud stencil I inked a background for him. I also tore 2 pieces of cardstock for the ground.
My A2 card base was matted with green card and the cloud piece. I arranged my ground ad added Tumnus.
Finally using the same green and brown cardstock I die cut a sentiment.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!

Jennifrann said...

Love the look of the torn paper ground and the fabulous coloring!