Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 11, 2021

New Release Instagram Hop

 Good Morning! Happy Thursday it's nearly the weekend hope you have fun times planned.

It's Sunshine & Bee Designs new release day at The Little Paper Tree and we have some super cute images for you this month:


I couldn't resist coloring this little scene. The image is 2 digital stamps. I placed the Reindeer and Tree and then layered the sentiment over so it fit perfectly. I printed it onto Stamping card and colored with my Copic markers.

I cut this down to 4x5.25inches. I matted an A2 card base with red cardstock. I strung some Christmas colored bells onto some bakers twine and hung this across the top of my stamped and colored card. This was then added to my card base with foam tape giving it dimension.


The Instagram hop is happening over on my Instagram account so head over there for the details and to enter. 
Comments left here will not be entered you need to comment on Instagram

Thank you for sopping by, Go checkout the new release over at The Little Paper Tree and don't forget to enter the hop!