Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Thank You!

 Good morning, its a little warmer that the last couple of days but I'm currently on house arrest so not going out anyway.

A few days ago I had abdominal surgery which was booked and happened with in a matter of days. So as you can imagine I'm a little sore. I have managed to make a card for the fab Drs, nurses and care staff that looked after me and Kev on the day.

I used the Autumn Oval Wreath and one of the Kind, Lovely beautiful sentiments from The Little Paper Tree's digital collections.

I arranged them both and then printed on to stamping cardstock, They were then colored with Copic markers and Polychromo pencils.

I matted an A2 card base with blue cardstock and my colored image. To complete the design I added black glaze pen to the word Kind and scattered some gems around the sentiment.


Thank you for taking time to read, If you love what you see you can buy the images at The Little Paper Tree store where they sell lots of crafting goodies. Do You want some discount? Then use SHARON10 during checkout for 10% off your order!



No comments: