Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Are You Ready For Secret Santa

 Good afternoon, are you ready for Christmas? No? me neither. I have a few gifts but so many more to get and cards still to make.

It's new release day at Stamper's Delights and I have a cute Anime girl who is great for holiday cards, meet Anime Secret Santa:


She is all dressed up as Santa's Elf ready to hand out those gifts.

I printed the image on to Stamping card and colored her with Copic markers. I then matted an A2card base with red card stock and candy cane digital design paper. My images was also matted onto red card and added to the card. To finish I die cut a sentiment from both red and green cardstock adhering these together to give a shadow before adding to my card.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!



1 comment:

Jennifrann said...

Beautiful coloring, Sharon. And a perfect sentiment for her! I think she's on the nice list