Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Merry Puppy Christmas

 Good morning! Hope everyone is ready for the holiday. Thanksgiving isn't celebrated in the UK but we've embraced it since coming to the US.

My card today is using some of The Little Paper tree's new release, if you know me I'm crazy about my fur babies so as soon as I saw this little guy he was printed and colored:


This little guy and his tree are part of The Sunshine and Bee digital stamp collection Fairy Digital Stamps - He has 2 fairy friends also in the collection.
I printed him and the tree on Stamping card and colored him with my Copic markers. I matted an A7 card base with green mirror card and some festive digital paper. I trimmed my image and matted it the the same green mirror card. Using word dies I cut Merry Christmas 4 times, 3 in white card and the forth in mirror. I stacked these to give dimension.


My image was added using foam tape again for dimension. Finally I added Golden Baubles to the tree as ornaments.

Thank you for taking time to read, If you love what you see you can buy the images at The Little Paper Tree store where they sell lots of crafting goodies. Do You want some discount? Then use SHARON10 during checkout for 10% off your order!









No comments: