Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Christmas Poinsettias

 

Good morning, I hope everyone is keeping warm in this cold weather - I know we've had our heating cranked up!

My card today is Christmas one using the gorgeous Sunshine Bee Slimline Poinsettia Pattern digital stamp from The Little Paper Tree


I printed the image so it would fit on a slimline card base - Uk and US slimline cards are different sizes so always best to make sure your image is sized correctly before printing.
The gorgeous flowers and dots were colored with Copic markers. I felt that the images needed something to make them pop of the page so I colored all the background in a a tonal grey.


My card base was matted with dark green mirror card and my image was then adhered to this.
I die cut the sentiment 3 times from white scratch card and once from gold mirror, these were then stacked on top of each other to give me depth. 


Finally, I scattered Gorgeous Golden Baubles around my sentiment. 



Thank you for taking time to read, If you love what you see you can buy the images at The Little Paper Tree store where they sell lots of crafting goodies. Do You want some discount? Then use SHARON10 during checkout for 10% off your order!



 


1 comment: