Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Tree Farm Fun

 Good afternoon from a windy rainy Michigan! It's not looking very festive out but hey there is a week to go yet. 

Have you got your trees decorated? Sunshine Bee designs Festive reindeer are visiting the tree farm, in fact I think one has already got the lights on his tree!


I made this slimline card using the festive reindeer digital stamps and the tree from Christmas Fairy digital collection.
I colored all the images and then used my scan n cut to fussy cut them. 
My card base was ink blended with distress ink before the images were adhered in place using both wet glue and foam squares.


I added glaze pen to the tree lights and the little reindeer noses. Finally, a good scattering of glitter to make the 'snow' shine.


Thank you for taking time to read, if you love what you see you can buy the images at The Little Paper Tree store where they sell lots of crafting goodies. Do You want some discount? Then use SHARON10 during checkout for 10% off your order!






No comments: