Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Fairy Elves Have Trees Too!

 Good afternoon. It is bitter cold here and we have had plenty of snow over the last few days - It looks very Christmassy. We decorated for the holidays at the weekend so the inside of the house looks just as festive!

Talking of decorating - do you know who decorates the trees in town? Well it's the fairy elves of course!!! I caught a couple doing so for my latest card:


these super cute images are Sunshine Bee Christmas Fairy digital stamps. they were all colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. My card base was matted with gold mirror card and some snowflake digital paper. My tree was adhered flat to the card. 



My fairies were joined together with some twine threaded through where their hands were. The twine was then arranged over the tree and the fairies glued in place with foam squares. Finally I added some Golden Baubles embellishment mix to the tree and some glaze to the star.


Thank you for taking time to read, If you love what you see you can buy the images at The Little Paper Tree store where they sell lots of crafting goodies. Do You want some discount? Then use SHARON10 during checkout for 10% off your order!





No comments: