Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Let it Snow

 Good afternoon! We had a bunch of snow drop on us at the beginning of the week but it didn't hang around for long most of it has melted and no more planned until the weekend.

Stamper's Delights is having an amazing sale this month so no new images but if you check their blog the design team have lots of inspiration using existing images that are on sale!

My card is using Chibi Xmas Scene, 3 little friends having fun:


I colored the image with Copic markers and trimmed to fit on a A7 card base. My base was matted with blue mirror card and snowflake design paper. My image was matted in same mirror card and added to my card base. I die to a 'Let it Snow" sentiment from the mirror card and added it to my card. To balance the card, I added some glitter drops.

Check out the sales at Stamper's Delights this month:


Have you always wanted to be on a design team? We currently have openings, come and join the team we are a friendly bunch and it's a great team to be on!!




 Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!





1 comment: