Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, December 17, 2021

Homemade gingerbread

 Hello - We are already for the big man in the red suit to pay us a visit. Even my cards have started doing Christmas crafts - Crescent Creation's little gingerbread people have built their own gingerbread house.


I printed out 4 images of the Gingerbread House on plain card stock and one on stamping card which I colored. I glued 2 houses together. For the next 2 I cut the sides off and glued the centers of the houses to the 2 others this gave a chipboard effect to my house. The one on stamping card was colored with Copic markers, had the sides cut off and the center adhered to the stack. The sides were glued in place this gave dimension to my gingerbread house.



I sized my little gingerbread people so they would work with the house, colored these and fussy cut them.
I matted an A2 card base with some of the gorgeous red glitter mix cardstock from Crescent Creations and some Kraft snowy paper.
My house was adhered in place. My little gingerbread man sat with his recipe book at the side of the house. He is telling is pals how to decorate the house.
Finally, I added glaze to the candy on the house and added holly and berry from the Wonderland Claybits to the door.


Thank you for stopping by, if you still need holiday card ideas check out Crescent Creations blog where me and my teamies are still in holiday mode







No comments: