Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

All aboard for Christmas!

 Good morning! only 4 more sleeps until Christmas and I'm still enjoying all the holiday crafts. My card today is using images from Crescent Creation's Holiday release I have used the Gingerbread collection and a couple of characters from the Together for the Holidays


Isn't that train the cutest???
I added all the characters to it before printing onto stamping card. It was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.


My card base was matted with some green glitter card and some Kraft snow design paper.
My train was added using foam tape.

I decorated the train further with Wonderland Clay bits - candy canes and hard candy were on the train
but check out my little robin he's taking his stocking with him!


Finally, Crystal Glaze was added to the candy on top of the train!
I love how the little characters can be added to the train - This is because the images are png but are white filled making it easy to build a scene.


Thank you for taking time to view my card. This may be my last holiday card for the year - notice I say maybe???? watch this space!


1 comment:

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
Merry Christmas! 🎅🎄