Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Art in Progress

 Good afternoon! Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a great Christmas, we certainly did!

Stamper's Delights are having a mega  sale this month, all images (excluding bundle deals or zodiac kits) are 50% off for the whole of the month - no minimum or maximum purchase!

My inspiration I have used Anime Graffiti Jill:


She is busy decorating a wall with her art work. I colored the image and sentiment with Copic markers and then masked it with post-it tape.
I sprinkled Brusho powers over the card and spritzed with water This gave me the gorgeous colored bursts.
I matted an A2 card base with florescent pink card and then my image.

Stamper's Delights sale is live until the 31st January so go check their website out!

https://stampersdelights.com/digital-store/

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!