Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Get Hipster this Valentine's Day

 Hello! Well winter has definitely settled in, we have lots of snow temperatures have been sub-zero for at least the last 10 days!

I'm staying home, nice and warm creating in my Craftroom. I have some amazing news, I was invited to join the Maker Forte design team and I accepted. My first products arrived this week and I am so excited to share my first creation with you.

This stamp set is called Hipster Valentine and Thought it was quite quirky and different for Valentine's Day.

I started the card by stamping the images on to white stamping card with Maker Forte Remarkable Ink and coloring with my Copic markers. I had also stamped the images onto masking paper and used these to cover the images while I decorated the back ground.

Bokeh Circle Stencil was used to give me a cool effect. I ink blended through the smallest stencil with Maker Forte color Hive Welsh Dragon ink then, after cleaning the Stencil, turned it 90 degrees and repeated the step with Tiptree Jam ink.

When I removed my masks it gave the impression that the images are on top of the background!

Using Welsh Green Cardstock I matted an A2 card base and added my card front. 

To finish the card I used Crystal Clear Glue on the heart to give a raised glossy addition. 

Thank you for taking time to read my post and if you have any comments please let me know below!


 

No comments: