Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Best Wishes and Margaritas!

 Good Morning! We had temperatures above freezing yesterday for first time in weeks - nothing to get excited about though, we are back to snow today!

I'm here with a cheeky early drink today - well it is 5 O'clock somewhere!


I designed this card using products from Maker Forte.
I started by foiling my sentiment, this is from the set of ephemera Birthday Elements as these are all toner printed I foiled in it green Minc foil.
My base was made from Maker Forte Welsh Dragon Cardstock. folded to give a top folding card. My background was made by stamping Splatter Stamp Style 1 numerous times in green ink. This was adhered to my base with foam tape.
Using the Martini Builder Stamp Set I made a margarita - ok wrong shaped glass but still tastes the same!
I layered the glass and drink stamps up using my Misti from precision stamping and various shades of green ink. The extras were stamped in Eclipse Black ink, the olives and lime where colored with markers and the cocktail brolly with Tiptree ink. All were fussy cut by yours truly!


These were the arranged on my card along with the sentiment. I used a combination of Foam Squares and Crystal Clear Glue to adhere them in place.


Ok I'm off for a cheeky drink - shhhh don't tell Kev!



No comments: