Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Foiling With Die Cuts

 Good morning! The weather here has been all over the place, snow, rain, freezing rain and winds - Oh well it's March in a couple of weeks!

I'm blogging today with a card made for Maker Forte design team, and I have a You Tube video explaining how I made the card!



Hope you enjoy it - please be kind as this is very new to me but I'm enjoying a new way to show my crafts!

The card is designed using a die cut to stencil through and then the image foiled - It's a magical process when you lift off the remaining foil and see the prettiness underneath:


I used Deco Foil Gel through the stencil, allowed this to dry then placed the foil over the top, ran it through a laminator and this was the result. I used the same die to make a frame for my foiled image and the same foil on my sentiment.


Like I said above if you want to see the process head over to my You Tube channel by following the link.

Products I used on this card include:

Thank you for stopping by - I would love your comments on the card as well as my video!


No comments: