Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Who Stole The Fox?

 Hello! Hope everyone is staying warm and safe!

I'm back today with more inspiration for the Stamper's Delights new release and the cute image I am using today is called Chibi boy fox, this cute little guy has been in the hen house!


Look at that little fat chicken under his arm!

I started my card by resizing my image, printing him onto stamping card and coloring him with Copic markers. He was then fussy cut and he sat and watch while I built my card.
I matted my base with Kraft card and cut a scalloped frame with the same card. 
I printed some digital design paper ad stamped chicken wire over this. This was then adhered to my card base and the frame was added using foam tape.
Finally my little chicken thief was added

I hope that he just wants to pet the chicken........................

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: