Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2022

Scrumptious Sweet Valetines

 Good Morning! how's the weather where you are? we've had some crazy times, was warm on Christmas day, we've had high winds, rain, freezing temperatures and snow!

this is the first of 2 posts, I was invites to join the Not Too Shabby design team and I have had fun designing my first card for them. I used the Sweet Valentine image and sentiments:


Doesn't this look delicious! I colored the image with Copic markers, I added white glaze pen to the 'icing' on the biscotti and white gel pen to the heart on the mug. I fussy cut the image and edged it with black so not to have white paper edges showing.
My card was matted with red cardstock and Kraft heart patterned paper. I adhered my image in place and then using foam tape added my sentiment.

My mug is full of hot cocoa - anyone knows me knows I hate coffee! and of course the cupcake had to be chocolate. A great Valentine's snack to have on a girl friend's afternoon out!

Thanks for stopping by, please go check out Jamie's store - Not 2 Shabby, she has some fab stamps and also sells crafty goodies from other companies.









No comments: