Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2022

It's cold outside

Good afternoon! the first week of the year has passed - how did it go for you?

the sale at Stamper's Delights continues all images (excluding bundles or zodiac kits) are 50% off so go shop until you drop!

My inspiration today is using a chibi image It's Get-Well-Girl however I have used her for a winter card:


I printed her onto stamping card and colored her with Copic markers - I did make a bit of a boo boo i colored the left part of her pillow same as the blanket - but hey it looked like the folds of her blanket so I left it.
I worked out where my image was going to sit and die cut a window from teal colored cardstock sized to mat onto an A7 card base. I  worked out where I wanted my image to sit and die cut the window. This was also from Kraft card, then both windows were glued together.
I sent the teal card through my printer adding my typed sentiment to it.
The back of the window 'hole' was covered with snowflake patterned paper, turned over and matted on to my base. The windows were adhered into the hole giving me a window frame.
Finally I added my image with foam tape. I decorated her mug with snowflakes - I often look like this when we have been out with the fur babies - huddled in a blanket with a hot cup of cocoa.

Stamper's Delights sale is live until the 31st January so go check their website out!


https://stampersdelights.com/digital-store/

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and if you sign up for the Stamper's Delight Membership you will get free images to enter the challenge with!

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!


No comments: