Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 19, 2021

Retirement Good Luck.

 One of my hubby's colleagues is retiring next month so I was asked to make a card that everyone could sign.

I chose to make an 8x8in card which gave plenty of room for all the signatures. My Carnation Craft dies were perfect for the occasion

I chose to use Eminence from Equinox Bloom collection - I love sunflowers and the size of the vase was perfect for the 8x8in card


I printed and die cut the woven wicker to frame the flowers. My card base was matted with coordinating cardstock and paper.

I shaped the wicker to give it a more realistic look and adhered it with glue gel. I shaped the vase and floral display and again added it with glue gel.

 

The flowers were decoupaged to give further dimension. I die cut and stamped the sentiment. After I had added this I felt there was a lot of empty space on the card so I added coordinating matt enamel dots. I then remembered I had these little fluffy bumble bees from the Fine Splendor Carnation Craft collection - They worked perfectly to tie the card design together.

Thank you for stopping by, I would love for your to leave me a comment.


No comments: