Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Christmas Decor

 Good morning! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. we have some dry weather so better than the week has been!

My post today is inspiration for the last new release at Crescent Creations:


The Merry Christmas Big Sentiment Digital Stamp is great for making quick and easy cards. I printed it onto stamping card, colored the ornaments and holly with Copic markers and traced the sentiment with black glaze pen.
I matted an A2 card base with alternating red glitter and gold mirror card and added my image.
Finally I added a few gilded pearls to draw the eye into the design.




There is a new release from Crescent Creations coming this week ( may have used a sneak peek on my card) as well as a blog hop to check back soon!

No comments: