Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Tess and her broomstick!!

Good afternoon! The sun is shining and the leaves are turning gorgeous fall colors. I love this time of year it's just too bad that it symbolizes the cold weather will be here soon!
 
I'm over at Jiggery Makery today flying by with the gorgeous Tess!
 
 
 
 
She is too stunning to be your usual witch so I decided not to use her for a Halloween card. I have colored her using my Spectrum Noir Markers and mounted the image onto black card. I then made an easel card and matted this with black card and purple patterned paper. The image was then fixed to the easel part of the card.
 
The sentiment is one I have seen around quite a bit and felt it fitting! If you can't read it from the photo is says:
 
All Women are angels
And when someone breaks our wings
We just continue to fly on a broom stick
We are flexible like that
 
I typed it up on my Pc and printed it out, matted it onto black card and adhered it to the base of the card using foam pads so it acts as the stopper for the easel.
A few black enamel dots just add the finishing touches.
 
 You can buy the image over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Hun, love the image, and papers you have used, hugs xxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card x