Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Time flies

Good afternoon! like the title says time flies, hard to believe that we have been in the USA nearly 2 years now. So much has happened for us in them 2 years and we are all happier than we have ever been!
Back to the theme of this card time....It's New release time over at Julia Spiri stamps and this time round the theme is Fantasy Hair -what that got to do with time I hear you ask???
 
Well I had this gorgeous image to work with this week
 
 
She is called Vintage Hair and yes as there are clocks in her bouffant I decided to use these as my theme for the card.
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers but have challenged myself  by using sepia colors. I then matted her onto brown and a bronze colored pearl card. I used the same card to die cut 2 Marianne clock faces. I then matted the card with the same card and a piece of Lili of the Valley design paper. I positioned the clocks under the image which I laid on an angle.
I typed up the sentiment on my pc and matted this before adding to the bottom corner.
 
Time is the most valuable thing you can spend...... I have learnt this over the last few years - nobody needs possessions from you just give them your time when they need it and it will mean more than anything to them..............
 
There are other images in this unusual but gorgeous range from Julia so why not check them out in her Etsy store.
They and others are always available for inspiration on our Facebook group and don't forget you can win some of these adorable digi-stamps by entering our challenge!!!
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
 
Creative Moments - Anything goes - Autumn Colors
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
The Craft Addicts - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card the image is amazing. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Love this image and your card if fab xx Jan

Fikreta said...

gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, A gorgeous card and image. Love the vintage feel, great colour scheme.

Jade xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Sharon thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Julia Spiri said...

Stunning! Amazing card! Lovely!
Hugs, Julia.

Unknown said...

Awesome card thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
Lyn - DT