Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Kathy and her Sweaters!

Good afternoon I'm here again with my second blog post of the day!
 
It's my day to showcase over at Jiggery Makery and as it's cooled off a bit today I thought I'd make another Christmas card.
 
Kathy is making her second appearance on my blog in one of her wonderful sweaters
 
 
I have used an 8x8in card blank for this card and matted it with silver mirror card and the gorgeous snowflake paper from Lili of the Valley.
Kathy has been colored using my Spectrum Noir markers and I have glittered the white on her Santa hat.
I typed up the sentiment on my laptop - don't you find that aunts buy you the most obscure gifts at times????
I matted the image with Mirror card and placed it at a jaunty angle on my card.
The flower is made from 2 die cut lacy poinsettias and a crystal gem. I have then added card candi to the opposite corner to balance the card.
 
 You can buy the image over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I