Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Snow Fairy

Good afternoon! Well after the snow at the weekend we are back up to warm temperatures again!
 
There is a new release over at Julia Spiri Digital Stamps as always the stamps are gorgeous. They are called The Winter Collection
 
I have loved coloring up the adorable Snow Fairy and had the perfect papers to go with her.
 
 
I have photographed her in the sunshine to try and capture the sparkle on her!
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir Markers then added crystal glitter to the edges of her coat, dress and headband. I have then used chameleon glitter on all the snowflakes and Wink of Stella on her wings.
I found some gorgeous aqua mirror card in my stash so used this and the gorgeous Lili of the Valley paper to mat my card. I used more of the mirror card to mat the image and my sentiment onto. The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley.
I colored some white snowflake buttons to match in with the color scheme and added this around little Miss Snow. 
 
She is available to buy today so why not add her to your collection and join our challenge with her.
Pop over to Julia's Facebook group for more inspiration by the rest of the Design Team and to see the other newly released stamps from the collection
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 

6 comments:

Amy A said...

I feel Pretty, oh So pretty! That's what she's singing hun cause she KNOWS she looks good! Love your coloring and the soft color palette and the glitter and shimmer are GORGEOUS! Love it!! <3

Brawny x said...

Wow she's gorgeous. A gorgeous card x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the beautiful image and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

This is gorgeous

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

Julia Spiri said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! So lovely!
Hugs, Julia.