Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hi Stacey

Good afternoon, It's been a busy week this week for my Hubby, he has been working long hours and putting in the work to go with them.
 
Today is my make for Jiggery Makery so I have made him a card to let him know how much I appreciate  all he does for our family. As it's from me to him I thought I'd go a bit cheeky...
 
 
 
I have used Stacey and colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers. Then typed the sentiment onto the image. I used pink card and some designer paper with hears on it to matt my card blank. I then colored ribbon and pearl heart embellishments in the same color as I used on the image. The ribbon I laid down the side of the card. positioned my image off center and added the pink hearts in a random pattern across the card.
You can buy the image over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this Sharon, hugs xxx

Kev Smith said...

What she isn't telling everyone, is that she hid it in my laptop for a wonderful surprise when I arrived at work! Talented lady as well as a fantastic wife and mother to our great kids. xxx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx