Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Prowling black cats

Good morning - Fall is well under way here now. Our gorgeous maple tree has started to turn red and the mornings are definitely cooler!
 
Halloween is just a couple of weeks away and I am really enjoying all the spooky crafty goodies that are available.
Today is my day to showcase over on the So Suzy Stamps blogs and  I am loving the Halloween stamps that She has brought to us this month.
 
There are some fab ones, I just love the sentiment I have used on my showcase card today:
 
 
For my card I have used black and orange card - first matting my card blank with the black. I have then used a Poppy Stamp die for the cat face and cut it into my top layer. I have stamped the wonderful sentiment in black ink and colored 2 of the mini chipboard ghosts black. positioning these around the sentiment.
I have then used a Cottage Cutz die to cut my border and added some black enamel dots.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave check out the challenge at So Suzy's blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!
 

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

Fikreta said...

great card

Unknown said...

Super card, love the image and sentiment, hugs xxx