Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Witching Hour Tess

Good morning! It's less than a week to Halloween, I've bought the candy, Mollie wants to dress as a rainbow fairy and it looks as though we won't have snow this year!
 
I posted the delightful Tess from  Jiggery Makery last week and I'm back with her again - This time as a more traditional witch.
 
 
I have colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Markers and digitally added bats flying along with her. I then color tinted the edges of the card with distress ink and mounted her onto orange paper. I used a white card blank and added some Authentique Halloween design paper.
 
After fixing my image to the card I added some orange hotfix gems to match in with her flame colored hair!
 
You can buy Tess over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I
 
 

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

great card

Brawny x said...

Stunning card x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous image and gorgeous Halloween card.
Hugs
Linda xxx