Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Forest Friends

Good afternoon and Happy Halloween hope the weather is treating you better than us! It's cold and rainy here so not sure of the kids will be going trick or treating. Mollie and I have had a crafty afternoon to make up for it!
 
She was sent some gorgeous craft sets by my BFF and she's had great fun getting messy with them
 
 
She started with painting sun catchers and is now doing some glitter art!
 
Whilst she was busy with that I have been adding to my Christmas cards with a stamp I've had for a while and never used!
It is perfect for a design Team Call I'm applying for over at Stamping Smiles Design Team Challenges
 
In order to apply I have used their Tic-Tac-Toe
 
 
Using Forest friends, Leaves and Twine
 
 
These little pals are from Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood stamp collection. This set is called Giving. I have colored them with my Spectrum Noir makers and added glossy accents to the fairy lights in the bigger moose's antlers.
 
I then matted a white card blank with green card. The design paper is from Lili of the Valley's Krafty Christmas 8x8 paper pad, I wound twine around the right hand side of this before placing fixing this in place on my card.
 
I matted the image with the same green card and affixed this in place. The holly and berries were die cuts and I glued these and the Lili of the Valley tag over the cross of the twine.

As well as apply to Stamping Smiles Designs I am entering this card in the following challenges
 
 52 Christmas card Throwdown - Pick a previous Theme - Fairy Lights
Allsorts Challenge - Christmas
 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a perfectly good way to spend a rainy day!!!!! HUGS

Amy A said...

I love this Sharon! So cute and gorgeous coloring hun. So glad Mollie is enjoying her crafty haul. Big hugs my BFF! Xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Good luck on your design team application.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the gorgeous image and beautiful design! Good luck in the DT call.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Super Christmas card, love the little Holly fix at the side, thanks for joining in with us at Allsorts this week, xxx

Paper Lily Leaf said...

Such a lovely card! The sun-catcher looks fab too! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

Deborah Frings said...

Adorable! I love the fairy lights around his antlers! Thanks so much for playing along with our Pick a Previous Theme at 52CCT this week!

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Awe. This is such an adorable design! I love the cute image. I also love how you add the little Holly to the side like that. It's perfect! Thanks so much for your interest and applying for my Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge Design Team Call! Have a wonderful day!

Tracie Pond said...

Super sweet, Sharon. Loving the sweet woodland friends and presentation. Good luck!! Tracie - Creations For Kindness