Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Falling Leaves

Good morning, since last week the leaves around us have definitely fallen from the trees - high winds made sure of that - but then we mustn't grumble as it is 1st November and we are forecast more high 60F weather this week!!!
 
It's new release day over at So Suzy Stamps and she is celebrating Fall and Thanksgiving this month so get your leaves out and enter the challenge!!!
 
I am normally a very clean crafter  however I thought I'd mess about with a bit of ink for this card.
 
 
I embossed some white card with a swirling leaf folder. I then used Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber, Brushed Corduroy and Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink to color the leaves. I then matted this onto green and orange card before mounting on a white card blank.
 
I then stamped Suzy's fab new sentiment Fallen Leaf onto the same white card again matting this with green and orange card before placing onto my card front. Some orange enamel dots just add the finishing touches
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave check out the challenge at So Suzy's blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!
 

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous

TerriLynn said...

Beautiful card. Love your use of the embossing folder & love the new So Suzy sentiment stamp