Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Apple Girl

Good afternoon! After the storms of last week the weather here has been exceptional, we've had temperatures in the 60s and lots of sunshine. It's all due to change soon and we'll be under the white blanket we're getting used to as part of Michigan winters!
 
Well It's Thursday which means new release day over at Julia Spiri!
 
This release is something a bit different, it's called the Fruity Girls and what fun they are! As my post title says I have had fun with Apple Girl!
 
 
Isn't she just the cutest! and her little pet is adorable!
I have colored her using Spectrum Noir Markers. I then matted her onto some red and orange card which coordinates with the design paper I chose from my stash. I them added some little heart stamps whilst maintaining my signature CAS look!
 
Apple Girl and her friends are available now over at Julia's Etsy Store along with all of Julia's fab designs so why not add them to your collection and join our challenge with them.
Pop over to Julia's Facebook group for more inspiration by the rest of the Design Team and to see the other newly released stamps from the collection.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Craft your passion - Anything goes
Creative Fingers Challenge - Anything Goes
A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
 

4 comments:

Brawny x said...

What a great image. So cute x

Linda Simpson said...

This is beautiful and love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Julia Spiri said...

Lovely card! Awesome!
Hugs, Julia.