Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Oh! It's not Christmas yet!!!

Good afternoon, here's my 2nd post of the day and it's a Christmas card for a man!!
 
Jiggery Makery images are great for a bit of sexy fun and Juliet who I'm showcasing today is definitely up for a bit of fun with her cheeky smile and wink!
 

 
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers - she needs no embellishment so I have just added a sentiment typed up on my pc and matted her on red card and gold Mirror card! A simple card but great for the man in your life!
 
Thanks for stopping by you can purchase Juliet over at  Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I!!
 

No comments: