Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Penguin Love

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am busy today preparing dinner for my family and our new neighbors.
 
That doesn't mean I can't find time to craft. It's my showcase day over at Jiggery Makery and I have been coloring up 2 adorable kissing penguins
 
Meet Percy and Lily:
 
 
Aren't they just the cutest??
 
I have colored them using my Spectrum Noir Markers then added glitter to the fur trim on their hats and liquid pearls to Lily's necklace. As it's Christmas I also used a fine liner to make Percy's scarf plaid.
 
I printed the sentiment using my PC. A little Merry Christmas ribbon and a few pearls colored the match finished the image.
I then matted this onto green card before adding to my white card blank.
 
A super cute card.
 
You can find the image - The Kiss over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy shop along with other Percy and Lily images
 
For more inspiration why not check out the designs created by the rest of my teamies over at the Jiggery Makery Facebook page
 
 
 

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card
have a nice day
>^.^<

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the penguins. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Very cute card. X

Unknown said...

AWE Sharon, this is too cute, love this card hun, hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the design and cute penguins.
Hugs
Linda xxx

aussie aNNie said...

What a wonderful creation, beautiful colours and goodies used. This image is areal smoocher Sharon.xx.xx
{ aNNie}