Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Naughty and Nice

Good morning, the weather has been so kind to us this week, temperatures topping out at 76 degrees in November - if you didn't see the bare trees you wouldn't believe that winter is on it's way!!!
 
 
Yes winter! but it brings Christmas with it and I've been working on another festive card using the gorgeous pin ups from Jiggery Makery
 
Meet Roxy
 
 
She ready and waiting to hang her star on your tree!
 
I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and added dimensional glistening snow writer to her fur bits
 
The star has been colored using a Gelly Roll pen to give it a glittery effect
 
I then added the sentiment which is a Crafter's Companion Sentimentals stamp.
 
I matted her and some snowflake design paper onto black card before fixing to my card blank.
 
A few black pearls just finish the card
 
You can purchase Roxy over at Jiggery Makery's Etsy store along with her other pin-up pals.
 
Why not check out our Facebook page for further inspiration from my teamies and I


2 comments:

Amy A said...

Doll, this is one sexy card and I love, Love, LOVE IT!! Coloring is stunning and love the sentiment with it! Oh did I mention how much I love this card? ;o)

Hugs,
Amy

Linda Simpson said...

Love this Sharon, the image is gorgeous
Hugs
Linda xxx