Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2015

I have something for you......

2nd post from me today. The wonderful Julia Spiri has a new release today and it's full of uber cuteness!!!
 
Meet The Hedgehogs and the gift from the brand new I have something for you collection
 

 
How adorable are they!!!!
 
I have colored them with Spectrum Noir Markers adding a fine liner to the spines for extra dimension.
I then matted them and some plaid card onto dark green card before adding to my white card blank.
 
The ribbon and flowers are from my stash and were placed along side the image
 
A few bronze colored pearls and the card is complete!!!!
 
they are available to buy today so why not add them to your collection and join our challenge with them.
Pop over to Julia's Facebook group for more inspiration by the rest of the Design Team and to see the other newly released stamps from the collection.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

Julia Spiri said...

Fantastic card! Lovely! So cute!
Hugs, Julia.

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Unknown said...

They are just adorable! Love their spikes. :)
Have a lovely day, Sharon...