Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Cracking Christmas

This is my last design team post for So Suzy Stamps and I thought I'd go out with a bang!!!
 
Well I would if the Christmas Cracker I have made was real!!! For those of you that don't know Crackers are a Christmas table decoration that you pull with another person - they have a strip inside that make a bang. They usually contain a little treat, a party hat and a joke.
 
As the Holiday season is almost upon us and here is Michigan it is starting to look like Christmas - yes the snow is back - I'd thought I would bow out with a Christmas card
 
 
 
I made this Cracker card using a cutting file for my Silhouette Cameo I then decorated it with silver edging stickers and the So Suzy Snow Flake Trio stamp embossed with wow powders.
 
As you can see the cracker has already been pulled and the treat inside is......
 
 
 
The Vintage Stocking image. I have colored this using my Spectrum Aqua pens before mounting it onto silver mirror card and adhering it to the center of the open cracker.
 
Inside the card I added my sentiment
 
 
Another fab Suzy stamp....... Stockings were hung again matted with silver mirror.
 
Well that's all from me here at So Suzy - I hope I have given you a little inspiration with my designs during my time on the team - Thank you for taking the time to read all my posts.
 
Thanks for stopping by and before you leave check out the challenge at So Suzy's blog and enter our challenge. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group
 
For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!

4 comments:

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cracker card x

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Sharon this is fantastic hun, love the Cracker design, super cute image too, hugs xx

Tracy Welham said...

Looks amazing, great idea. Creative Blessings, Tracy x