Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Halloween Vampire

Good afternoon - The sun is shining and the temperature definitely doesn't feel like October!!!
 
Halloween will soon be upon us and I am getting into the spirit by doing a few cards this month. I have had the image I've used today for a while but, as sending Halloween cards in the UK is not as common as here in the USA, I have never colored her up.
 
She is from Faery Ink and is fab to color
 
 
Meet Vampy Cutie!!! I have colored her with my Spectrum Noirs, I didn't want to go for the traditional vampire look of black and red as she was just too cute for that!!! I have added glitter to the top of her skirt although it doesn't show too well on the photo.
I matted my card blank with black card and some design papers from my collection. As is always my way I have kept the card CAS just adding a few orange enamel dots for embellishment.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Faery Ink Facebook challenge - Halloween theme
Spectrum Noir - Orange and grey
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything goes with Faery Ink
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice

Unknown said...

Sharon this is a fantastic card, brilliant image, beautifully coloured, hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, love the beautiful vampy and your colouring is gorgeous love her hair.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

This is totally awesome. I just love this image. Thanks so much for sharing her with us at Your Scrapbook Place challenge this month. It's great to see people use our sponsor's images. Best of Luck in the drawing and I can't wait to see more of you work. Please keep sharing with us. Cheers, Holley

Anonymous said...

Hello Sharon, A beautiful card and image which has been coloured beautifully. Love the backing papers.

Jade xx

Pat said...

Awesome card. Very pretty coloring! thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog this month.