Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October brings witches and bats......

Good morning, October is upon us and it is still warm here! The leaves in the woods at the back of our yard are just starting to change color.
It's new release time over at So Suzy stamps and what better way to welcome October than with Halloween images! Yes this month's challenge is going to be Halloween.


I have used the Haunted house stamp. I stamped it onto white card stock then stamped it again onto a post-it note. I care fully cut around the stamped post-it and used this as a mask to cover the image on my card. I then stamped the moon using a clarity stamp. again I masked the moon off .
Using a brayer I then colored the sky making clouds around the moon. I lifted my masks and colored the moon in pale yellow and used a brighter yellow for the house windows.
This month brings a new product to the So Suzy Store she will be stocking Unique Laser designs chip board shapes. These are what I have used for my witch and bats. I colored all 3 black so they look like shadows in the night sky.
I matted the image onto black and navy blue card before attaching it to a white card blank.

Thanks for stopping by and before you leave check out the challenge at So Suzy's blog and enter. If you don't have a blog - don't worry you can enter over at our Facebook group

For more inspiration why not check So Suzy out on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and  Flickr so go check us out!!


2 comments:

Fikreta said...

this is great

Linda Simpson said...

Love this Sharon, brilliant background and a fabulous scene you have created.
Hugs
Linda xxx